[Dixielandjazz] "Radio"

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 14:41:45 PDT 2006

I've tried rather unsuccessfully to learn more about this tune also.   It is
attributed (words & music) to Bob Marcus copyrighted in 1969.  Is  on a Banu
Gibson tape-then reissued CD, on a tape I have had since the  '80's by Borgy
Borgenson's band.  Have tried web searches on Bob  Marcus from time to time and
learned nothing more.
Ginny

In a message dated 10/15/2006 3:21:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,