[Dixielandjazz] Vale Sid Bromley

Pat Wiltshire pwiltsh at netspace.net.au
Fri Oct 13 05:33:45 PDT 2006

Dear Bill, I was pleased to come across your site where you paid tribute to Sid Bromley.  I don't know if you knew my brother, Allan Clements, but we were friends of Sid's from the early days. I kept in touch with Sid until he died - many wonderful memories and they live on. His first wife, Gloria, and I keep in touch and exchange memories and music. Just thought I would let you know how nice it was to read your piece. All the best, Pat Wiltshire (nee Clements)