[Dixielandjazz] Stopping the hecklers the Barbra Streisand Way.

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 10:38:21 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/11/2006 7:33:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

Her  performance is a 2 day sell-out at Madison Square Garden, proving that
the  audiences still find her voice incredible.

I have tickets to see her on Nov. 20th and can't wait.  I have always wanted
to see her live but never had the chance before. Needless  to say, I am very
excited and she can cuss at any heckler who tries to stop her  show. If they
don't like her or what she stands for, then why pay to see  her?

Jazz  Hugs

Judie