[Dixielandjazz] Star Dust

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Wed Oct 4 08:01:50 PDT 2006

Steve, & others who play Boem clarinet,

Over the years I have practiced all keys extensively, both flat keys and sharp, and
can get through difficult passages with some slow down and repetition, but,
It never occured to me to drop down to the lower register to get through a difficult
finguring passage when under stress.  Thanks for the tip.

Russ Guarino