[Dixielandjazz] Incredible Guitar players

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 21:15:42 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,
At first I missed seeing the bottom part of your message about living near
the Lancaster County tragedy.  But saw it tonight as I was making time to
check out what you were saying about DragonForce via a touch of listening.   So
very aware of the irony of their name, their tune titles, their  sound, up
against the grief wrought by deranged slayers in peaceful growing  places.  Maybe I
would term the DragonForce sound as eviscerated  jazz.  Yes, virtuosity, but
in the service of what?
Ginny

In a message dated 10/3/2006 8:52:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,