[Dixielandjazz] Ridiculous statement.........

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 00:02:59 PDT 2006

 Dan Augustine wrote............
Yeah, well, most of the Preservation Hall bands I've heard are
very very poor musically, very dated, and just flat uninteresting as
far as traditional or any other kind of jazz goes.

I hope that someone will take this man to task over this quite stupid
statement - I'm
too busy programming a new radio show of....."flat uninteresting" music that
has over half a million listeners.
Brian Harvey