[Dixielandjazz] Louis

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 13:39:09 PDT 2006

Listers:
I've been listening to the LOC Jelly Roll Morton CD's and that put me to wondering if there are similar tapes of Louis Armstrong...
When I was at the Costa Mesa festival in 2001 Louis' birthday was celebrated.  The Nightblooming Jazzmen did two sets which included tapes of Louis talking, followed by his band playing, which then segued into the Night Bloomers playing.
How does one find those tapes to purchase?
I've been searching, to no avail, on Google.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
  -- Rae Ann