[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 12:59:01 PDT 2006

Ask and it shall be given unto you:

Verse to New Orleans (source: Firehouse Fake Book)

I've a home in the sunny Southland, not so far from the 'Sippi shore.
(short for Mississippi - BG)
It's a way down there by the Delta  where you'll find old Dixie's door.
If your heart's made to love the Southland and magnolia trees galore,
Hang your hat up, man, in New Orleans and you'll never wish for more.

No thanks necessary, a job well done is thanks enough for me.

Bill "You're welcome" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com