[Dixielandjazz] Ragtime lead sheets

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 20:56:30 PST 2006

Steve Barbone helped with this:

	The CD listed below has 850 printable pages of Ragtime and American Music
    Hall music. Bargain priced at $11.37 USD. Check it out if interested.
    Titles are listed at the bottom of the web site page.

    Don't forget to paste the entire site into your browser.

The link Steve gave doesn't work (not his fault).  To find the description and a way to order
this CD (which I did -- too good to passup!), go to

	http://tinyurl.com/ylhksh

and enter

	ragtime 850 pages

in the lower (Other detals) box.

Thanks, Steve!

Thanks also to Don Kirkman, who put me onto the sheet-music collection at

	http://tinyurl.com/y62ny7

And thanks to the ever-helpful Craig Johnson for his comment, with which my experience
supports.

Larry Swain