[Dixielandjazz] Questions About Pat Yankee

coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Thu Nov 23 07:23:32 PST 2006

Saw Pat singing with the Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band in April on Easter at Grace Cathedral for the jazz evensong service.  After the service the music moved out of the cathedral to the courtyard and Pat was dancing with the bishop. I believe she is still performing, in fact I think she was at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee this year.
Karen
Pacifica, CA
From: Gluetje1 at aol.com