[Dixielandjazz] Sancy Snow Jazz

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 21:47:59 PST 2006

Hi Gary:

Since budget limitations have put a pause upon Yankee Musos on the bill
 from the country where it all began and spread all around the world I
would also suspect that the Sancy Snow Jazz festival will also have a
very distinct shortage of Yankee Muso fans in attendance as well not to
mention Euros.  It is much more economical to travel to New Orleans to
hear the Two Yankees on your festival than to fly to France to hear
them.  Not to mention they can play the same kind of low budget
festivals here and their USA OKOM fans can see and hear them for a lot
less for a ticket as well.

I did notice however that the Sac a Pulses band has many shows on the
program , congratulations at least one more Yankee Muso is working on
the Festival :))

Cheers,

Yankee Tom Wiggins  & The Ambassadors of New Orleans ( ALL YANKEES)
who recently sold 6000 + seats at the Red Sea Jazz Festival for $35.00
to $40.00 a seat  and insured the Red sea Jazz festival of a
substantial profit from folks willing to pay to hear Great Yankee Jazz.
   Ya git's what ya Pay for sometimes.  And sometimes you get a Lot more
than you pay for.    All ya'll THAT ARE IN THE CROWD OF MUSICIANS THAT
EXCELLED AT MATH AND OTHER SUBJECTS BECAUSE YOU STUDIED MUSIC IN SCHOOL
DO THE MATH:))   Scared Money NEVER WINS IN THE REAL WORLD.

   So now you know TWO OKOM Bands that can and do pay their way in the
Festival Business and draw far more folks to pay to hear them than they
cost, Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band and The Ambassadors of New
Orleans,  Quality not Quantity is what patrons are willing to pay for
If you offer it to them and give them a chance.

By the way we also replaced one of the most Prominent New Orleans Jazz
Bands in the World as the Headline Attraction of the festival and
received a Standing ovation on the opening song of each concert and two
encores at the end of each performance.   And might I add we got paid
very very well and they still made a lot of Sheckles on us.   Certainly
enough to invite us back next year and pay us very very well again
where we will no doubt play to a much larger audience.

The comments of the festival director said it all:

Dear Tom :  "Thanks for your Amazing Performances at the Red Sea Jazz
Festival" :))