[Dixielandjazz] Leaving for a Bus tour of RUSSIA NEXT MONDAY

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 15 16:00:01 PST 2006

Bob better be sure his hosts don't get the notion that 'Romans' is short for
'Romanoff' and start thinking he's a long-lost heir to the throne of all the
Russias.  Remember how their last lot ended up.

Hmmm... Touring Russia in the winter.  Napolean had a few words to say about
that.  Hope your visit is more enjoyable, Bob!

Ron Wheeler