[Dixielandjazz] Leaving for a Bus tour of RUSSIA NEXT MONDAY

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 13:41:09 PST 2006

Hey guys:  I just got this from Bob Romans who is handling all the
travel arrangements for our next Tour, anybody wanting to sign up for
the tour contact Bob and let him know all instruments welcome.
Probably could use a lot of washboardists .
Yes, we will play many Parades while there.   The  New Orleans Far EAST
Tour.   sign up now don't be left out and miss the bus and a tour you
will never forget. :))

"On the road again making music with my friends"

 CHECK THIS OUT AND SEE IF YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ALONG.

  WE WILL TRAVEL BY RUSSIAN SUPER COACH BUS LINES, THEY ARE SPONSORING
THE TOUR.

 http://www.chrisgreaves.com/rusfedhwy/