[Dixielandjazz] Another new instrument - probably won't replace the banjo in OKOM bands ; -)

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 14:43:47 PST 2006

In case anyone gets confused about the right hand and left hand model
and switching the valves !!!

That is an option for the Acutely studied Perfectionist Trombonist who
may be either bipolar or be left brained vs right brained player . :))

Sooner or later he will no doubt finger it out and get the sound he
wants.  :))

Back to the drawing board, I tell you folks ten years form now you will
be playing instruments that I have not even invented yet :))

>From the folks that brought you  the "GitFiddle",

Got to finish up the WashaXylophone before Thanksgiving so we can get
em in production and deliverable by Christmas  get your orders in now.

There is no doubt in my mind that the washboard is the most adaptable
and versatile instrument ever invented, and there are many more ways to
make a better washboard than there are mouse traps. :))   every band
should have one, ( before every band IS one )  lol   :))

Soon hope to have a melody playing WASHBOARD, just can't figure out how
to tune the danged thing YET :))  Always sounds a bit flat no matter
which position you play it in vertical or horizontal.

Cheers,

Tom "I must have something better to do"  Wiggins