[Dixielandjazz] Electric (Electronic) Washboard

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Nov 14 14:18:42 PST 2006

Thanks to Tom W's outstanding memory recall - the performer I was
trying to remember is Prof. Hokum W. Jeebs - he has played all over
the West Coast for many years. Here is one photo and bio:
  http://www.edmontonstreetfest.com/2006/performers.php  (scroll down
a bit.)

Is it OKOM? Is it Art?

I think yes in both cases!