[Dixielandjazz] Gunter's Chain Pulling

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 06:55:38 PST 2006

In today's world, does not singing, "I Want A Little Girl" get one  arrested?
 And maybe Steve can provide a way for me to watch snakes being  charmed
without simultaneously being mobbed and brought down by vendors as  happens in
Morocco.  Could not walk out the door of the hotel without  being swarmed until
suddenly inspiration struck one morning.  As the  first vendor made for me, I
looked at him and started chanting, "OM", not  quietly.  Californian next to me
joined in as we kept striding toward him  and he was backing away.  So it's
my fault---that Great Satan stuff.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/14/2006 12:25:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,