[Dixielandjazz] Gunter's Chain Pulling

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 22:18:40 PST 2006

Well Ladies:   I have been in the Desert with him and he ain't "ALL
THAT"  TRUST ME HE NEEDS THAT CLARINET  :))

and an iPod because the ONLY song he keeps singing over and over and
over  is " I want A Little Girl"  Good God I hope we never get invited
to play in Scotland where the band uniform is a skirt.  we will all be
in big trouble me thinks.

Thankfully it was not an Island and I can still out run him :))  lol

I did however hear him outside the hotel playing his Clarinet in the
early a.m.  and saw many snakes rising up and dancing in the sun :))

Well they were swooning anyway :))

Cheers,

Tom