[Dixielandjazz] Horizontal Washboard

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 22:11:25 PST 2006

No No No for heavens sake NO Phil me mate:

A washboard never replaces Drums, it only is an semi- acceptable
replacement for a Drummer who can't make the gig or heaven forbid is
not in adequate shape to perform adequately or even acceptably on the
gig.   He would certainly be asked to play drums if he were capable of
doing so and we all know ( well except for s few poor washboardist that
the the ladies prefer Drummers who can do four to six things at a time,
while a washboardist at the height of his career can barley eek out two
different rhythms in an up and down or side to side motion. :))

Drummers are definitely Sexier with or without Hair.  :))

Ask any of the girls on the list who they would rather be stranded on a
desert Island with a drummer or a washboardist to do their laundry ?

Cheers,

Tom