[Dixielandjazz] Mp3 ARE iPods!? Or are they?

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 11:04:53 PST 2006

Scott and listmates,

  My g-daughter told me that iPod is only one brand of mp3 player-- that any mp3 player does that. Do you agree? Another question this "novice" has: When I have a CD
that unfortunately has several tunes on a single track, how can I separate the tunes on Itunes
so that I can upload a single tune to myspace? Myspace won't accept a string of tunes at once.
Duh! Gee tanks!
Marty Nichols

[quote]Message: 1