[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 47, Issue 29

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 15:11:40 PST 2006

I never met a Washboard Artist either, well, I have seen a picture of a
double  Shiny Red Washboard that was painted by Jerry Gordon,  so I
suppose that would qualify Jerry as an ARTIST  who painted a washboard.
:))

The there was that lady in the audience sketching a pencil and charcoal
drawing of a washboard player :))  SHE couild be called a Washboard
Artist too.

NOw where did I put that can of spray paint?

Hey! has any body developed an electric washboard Yet ??   For playing
with Rock Bands of course.

Tom Wiggins   ( "Hand me down my  (walkin' Cane"/ no/  washboard Honey")