[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter. Movie Star? Washboard players onscreen.

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Sun Nov 12 06:00:39 PST 2006

The traitorous washboard player was Peter Graves.  It was his movie debut,
and sadly he then spent years in B movies and in a kid's TV show produced by
Gene Autry called "Fury."  His true stardom came in a little series during
the '60s produced by Desilu call "Mission Impossible."

Graves is the brother of "Gunsmoke" star James Arness.

Hal Vickery