[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 47, Issue 29

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 10:18:09 PST 2006

Scott,

You wrote:

>Actually, I  don't think I've ever played with a washboard artist so it
>must be the drums (or the banjo).

This is patently untrue. You did a whole set with me at the Pismo
Jubilee-by-the-Sea in a musical extravaganza named (in the program) "Scott
Anthony and friends." But I don't think I stood close enough to you to cause
hearing impairment. Also, I marched in a parade with you up in Placerville
at a festival there.

Perhaps the keyword in your sentence was "artist" - It may be true that
you've never played with a washboard "ARTIST!"

Cheers,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com