[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 47, Issue 29

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 12 10:01:17 PST 2006

Some people (like our reed player, Jim Rothermel) can tell the difference
between the higher quality sound of a CD and the lower quality of MP3s, but
I sure can't. Must be my ears have been ruined by sitting to close to the
washboard (or the banjo). Actually, I don't think I've ever played with a
washboard artist so it must be the drums (or the banjo).

Scott Anthony