[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Fw: Are iPods just a passing fancy? (was mp3s and all...

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 20:28:11 PST 2006

Well, I guess I am going to have to join the new  electronic world and get me
an I-pod. As we all have gone from 78's, 8 tracks,  tapes, CD's and now,
I-pods, I guess I'll just have to keep up with Old Jazz on  a New Player. I have
listened to you all talk about what is available to load  onto it and although
my list is long of what isn't available as of yet, I am  sure it will get
there but the list of what is available now, is lengthy and  quite enough to keep
me listening for a very long time.

Thanks for this tread. I have learned a lot and before  it started, just
wasn't all that interested in getting one of these small Music  Boxes. Maybe Santa
will bring me one this year.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie