[Dixielandjazz] Wax cylinders...NEW

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 17:12:58 PST 2006

"Will it go round in circles"  Billy Preston,  Yep, several times . :))

I always wondered where they put all that recycled ear wax :))

It does help to dig it out of your ears if you are going to use and
iPod, might as well save it all up and mail it to cEes for his new wax
cylinder business, it just might catch on again. :))

It ain't none of mY bEeswax however.

Rev. Tom- Bob