[Dixielandjazz] new technologies

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 16:52:10 PST 2006

AHHH but YES, BRO. GUNTER,

but you can always find some older person hoarding and collecting them
waiting for them to come back into style, need or fashion. :))

How about that guy with the warehouse full of Hula Hoops  he scored big
time, however the guy with all those really cool Neru Jackets is still
waiting for the fashion industry to catch up and let him unload them ,
at least all those that the moths have not eaten yet. :))

Actually I think they would go rather nice with Red Dixieland Vests and
artificial simulated plastic  Straw Boaters for Dixieland Band
uniforms,  can we get a vote ?

Cheers,

Tom