[Dixielandjazz] The Boilermakeres - Successful by defying the "can't be done" dogma.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 10 09:03:36 PST 2006

They have a nice website, too.  Via the clips, I learned that they may
have re-invented, but they at least had the good sense not to leave
their NO roots behind -- on the NO tunes, they still have their classic
sound.

I'm so glad to say I have their first CD from way back in, I think 95 or
so.  (Funny, they're not selling that one anymore...!),
--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org