[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Looky here another gig opportunity:))

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 15:14:14 PST 2006

Subject:  Looky here another gig opportunity  :))

 Roving Musicians Wanted

  email contact:     Reply to:      sueda at kentstation.com

  Date: 2006-10-24, 9:16AM PDT

   Historic Downtown Kent is celebrating our annual Winterfest event on
December 2. We are looking for roving entertainers and musicians to
offer unique performances throughout the day. If you are available for
some or all the hours between 10am and 7pm on December 2. Please call
Sommer 253.856.2301 or email sueda at kentstation.com.

           this is in or around Kent, Washington

            Compensation: Compensation will be determined by standard
rates and holiday generosity!