[Dixielandjazz] Some Leon Redbone Youtube

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 7 21:26:13 PST 2006

Jeez, old Jonathan Dornbloom. I wonder if he's still around.
The bass sax/banjo is probably John Gill. Not many people around with
that double.
Cornetist is Scott Black. He's from my neck of the woods and we
played a number of summers together.
I think he's a lurker here, but I don't see his name very often.

Cheers,
John