[Dixielandjazz] One for Brother Gunter

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Nov 7 06:51:59 PST 2006

I never did get to see the YouTube clip, but reading Pat's description, I
think I know what it's like. If anyone's interested, email me and I'll
send you a couple of pix I took at the Washboard Festival in Logan back
in '05. I don't know who the guy is, but I'm pretty sure that's what he's
playing.

Jerry "hit it again" Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org