[Dixielandjazz] One for Brother Gunter

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 7 04:28:56 PST 2006

I am thinking of getting nipple piercings and hangin' a couple of hand
grenades off of them ,, now how cool is that ?>>

Hi ,

that reminds me of a story.

Paddy, in the midst of the trouble with the IRA was in court because he had
been found with a gerenade in his pocket. He was charged with being a
terrorist.
`Not so` says Paddy. `Thwas that thievin` bastard O`Connel that I was after.
He is always after slippin his hand in me pocket and pinchin` me fags. So I
phut the grenade in me pocket wid a piece of string on it and tied the other
end to me fags. Then when the idle sod tried to pimch me fags next time the
grenade wud explode and blow the fingers right off `im so t`would. That `ud
teach him

Cheers

Pat.