[Dixielandjazz] One for Brother Gunter

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 18:50:57 PST 2006

Yeah right Judiekins:

We all know that the washboard vibrations are direct erotic stimulation
absorbed thru nipples, how else would all the old guys playing them be
able to hold them up in the Vertical position for playing. :))

Say do you by any chance play in the Washboard orchestra at Hooters ?
:))

Not that there is darn thing wrong with that :))

Cheers,

Old sick minded Tom trying not to waste it.