[Dixielandjazz] If Your Interest Is Jazz Banjo

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 07:48:05 PST 2006

There are 109 (and growing clips) at the below location, many of them
delightful old film clips, some of jazz groups.  For currency, be sure and  check
the just added Arlo Haganners, Sean Moyses (don't miss his Tiger Rag),  Steve
Caddick on Avalon, Buddy Wachter & Johnny Baier on That's  A-Plenty.

You may have to register going into you tube via this route.  I  think I did.
 But it's free and has not resulted in any computer hassles  for me.
Ginny