[Dixielandjazz] FW: MP3s or CDs or vinyl? + new transfer device.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 6 06:41:10 PST 2006

At this point it is kinda nice that the turntable will do 78rpm. in case I
run
into some 78s at a yard sale or somewhere, but in my case, this unit will
be used primarily to transfer cassette tapes and 33 1/3s as I finally gave
up my 78s. Seems every time we moved some more got broken, so I
traded them for some 33 1/3 reissues I didn't have.
However, I shall look to see if it is possible to find a a proper 78 rpm
cartridge. Anyone have some ideas on that?

Craig