[Dixielandjazz] Bourbon Street Brass CD - last chance

Custode at aol.com Custode at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 17:09:44 PST 2006

Fellow list mates,

As many of you know, after the passing of my dear friend and banjo/guitar
player Phil Santa Maria and some extenuating circumstances with the other
members of the group, The Bourbon Street Brass is no longer a working  band.  While
cleaning out a recent room, I found in  storage a number of copies of our one
and only CD project: "The Bourbon  Street Brass - Live at the Queen City Jass
Society Millennium Party!"

I was selling the CD for $15 each (plus $3 shipping and handling)  and now
simply want to move them as soon as possible.  The new offering  "sale" price is
$13 (including shipping and handling), here are the  particulars:

1) CD was Professionally recorded live - no overdubbing, no  tricks
2) Professional packaging - full size cd case, four color printing
3) 15 OKOM classic tracks - some that are hardly played these days
4) Liner Notes by "Professor" Don Burns, Niagara Falls, NY
5) Endorsement by Gary Gath, President, Queen City Jass Society, Buffalo,  NY

It is a shame this band had to end the way it did, but that is life.   So,
here is the swan song of a group that played continuously for 7 years all  over
Western New York, from corporate clients like the Buffalo Sabres  and Disney
Talent, to numerous watering-holes.  When they are gone,  they are gone.

If you are interested, please respond to this e-mail for more  information.

Lew  Custode
Trumpet/Vocals
Barroom Buzzards, Buffalo, NY