[Dixielandjazz] FW: MP3s or CDs or vinyl? + new transfer device.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 5 09:59:27 PST 2006

I'd been using my computer to go from tape or "vinyl" to CD, but
am about to try out the new Crosley ("Songwriter")device which includes
radio, + tape deck + 45/78/33.33 rpm turntable and a CD read/write
(recorder/player) which allows transfering tapes and all the above "records"
to CD.
Then if I want mp3s I'd use the computer for that.
The new gadget costs $499 (now $399.95)  I believe.
And looks like an old style wood cabinet (shelf size) radio.
http://www.homeaudiosuperstore.com/crosley-cr248pa.html

Craig Johnson