[Dixielandjazz] Musician's Union

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sat Nov 4 12:00:03 PST 2006

I hate to agree with you but it's true.

A guy I know got tired of being hassled over the union and formed his own.
He went before the Labor relations board and got it approved.  So far as I
know there are no dues and the only group he organized is his own band.  It
was all legal.  As far as I know he still has it on the books somewhere.

His name is Howard Funct and he owns a music store in St. Charles, MO.
Larry Walton
St. Louis MO
The Most Dangerous City in the World.  Hoo Rah!
Now where did I leave my gun?