[Dixielandjazz] 8/21 time signature

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 10:52:17 PST 2006

Folks Folks !!!

It can only be played after Flattening a Fifth or two or three :))
And for crying out loud B# and remember that those tunes should always
BE PLAYED in the key of Snare Flat.

A good song to try it on would be that famous diddy:

Rump Titty Rump Titty Rimp Titty rump rump rump !!   by Willie Tell
over Her !

Cheers,

Tom  Boom Boom  Chick A BOOM Wiggins