[Dixielandjazz] The New Jazz Club In Dallas

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 3 17:56:51 PST 2006

This was on another chat list and I can't resist passing it on to our Texas
friends. Sounds like an intriguing new jazz club opened in Dallas. No name
was mentioned.

But that quintet sounds interesting if you like the more modern forms of
jazz. And even if you don't, I'd go just to hear a song in 8/21 time.

Also, not the Sunday big band by Jim Rigg. He is from the University of
North Texas which has a bitchin jazz music school.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone