[Dixielandjazz] Wanted: Jazz Society Newsletter exchange

Dick Miller Dick_Miller at pmug.org
Fri Nov 3 13:45:13 PST 2006

I'm the new editor of the newsletter for the Portland (OR) Dixlieland Jazz
Society, and I'd like to exchange newsletter subscriptions with other
societies, especially those on the West Coast, where our members are most
likely to attend events. If you're interested in swapping subscriptions,
contact me off-list.

I'd also like to exchange permission to reprint articles in the
newsletters, with appropriate attribution. Let me know if that's OK.

Finally, we'd be  happy to put fliers for your festival or other event on
our events table at our monthly meetings, free of charge. Contact me
off-list for information on how to do that.

Regards,

--Dick Miller (no, not the cornet player for the Jazzin' Babies)
dick_miller at pmug.org