[Dixielandjazz] What Turns The Younger Audiences On?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 13:44:00 PST 2006

Well, duh, Tom haven't you been listening when we tell you that you never
listen?  Betcha' the gals knew all the lyrics all along.  Go ahead and  laugh at
this next.  My first reaction to my first hearing of Elvis on  "Heartbreak
Hotel" was, what did he say?  Then I saw him on Ed  Sullivan and what he
said/sang mattered far less.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/3/2006 12:44:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,