[Dixielandjazz] Who Wants a Tuxedo

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 22:13:48 PST 2006

Selix Formal wear is holding their end of year used Tuxedo sale as we
speak.

Coats $29.95 to $59.95   Pants  $9.95 - $29.95

Shirts $2.95- $15.95   Vests  $9.95 - $19.95  and yes they have some
Red Ones too.  :))

Ties,  $2.95 - $5.95   Jewelry sets  $2.95  Shoes  $8.95

You can negotiate with them a bit as well.  I did very well, when I
promised to make photos of the band in them and blow one up for the
store to display.

If you buy three they will give you another one for free, and every
three earns another free one.

I just bought 15 Beautiful  Black Zoot Suits for my Band last weekend
for a mere $359.00  and a big hug and smile for the lady manager, she
is also working on a corporate sponsorship for us so we can get
anything they have whenever we need it.   They just switched DISTRICT
MANAGERS OR I WOULD HAVE LEFT WITH A TRUCK LOAD in several styles and
colors.

Hey Trombone Mike Cryer  in Denver:  I got one that will fit you too
:))  when you are ready :))

But then again I sell iceboxes and freezers to Eskimos in Nome on my
summer vacations.  :))

But hey Ted be careful man, the last guy I know who bought a Tuxedo
with two pairs of PANTS burned a hole in the coat the first night he
wore it.   OOOOHHHHH I hate it when that happens.

by the way for you folks in the Sacramento area  the Store is at 3030
Arden Way  916-481-3030

El Cerrito store:  10321 San Pablo, Ave.  510-527-8400

Santa Clara store   3585 Stevens Creek Blvd.  408-246-3211

Renbo Nevada store   5003 SW. McCarran Blvd.  775- 827-3549

I suggest a token donation to Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society for
this valuable money saving information  say 10% of the costs of all
those RED VESTS.   :))

Happy rummaging,

And Do tell them Saint Gabriel's Celestial BRASS BAND SENT YOU IT MIGHT
ALSO GET YOU ANOTHER DISCOUNT on top of their already cheap prices.

Some of these Tuxedos folks cost upwards of Five Hundred Bucks without
all the accessories.  I guarantee you if your band dresses up in them
you will sound at least 50% Better, score younger prettier women, or at
least think you are scoring, and can negotiate from paying to play in a
Jam session because you have to have the money get the Tuxedos cleaned
after every  Free show.  :))

And if things get really bad, you can always sell it to the Bartender
at at least twice what you paid for it .  Unless of course you would
rather trade it out with him for drinks. :))

Tom Wiggins