[Dixielandjazz] Because

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Wed May 31 20:55:55 PDT 2006

In a message to: Bob Ringwald and John Farrell, but sent to the whole list,
Steve Barbone writes:

Why do you  continue to read something into my writing that is
not there? And what you  think I said in past is not an accurate description
of what I actually said  then either. And, contrary to what your egos may
tell you, when I refer to  most people on the planet, that is not a specific
reference to either of  you, and/or musicians, and/or folks on the DJML. I am
referring to more  than 6 Billion people, most of whom haven't the foggiest
idea of what trad  jazz is.
Like you say Bob, we are adults and there is no flaming. But I  fail to see
why I should be asked to explain the meaning of a simple  sentence and an
obvious conclusion. Especially such an innocuous one that  has nothing
whatsoever to do with the premises you and John raise. It  speaks for itself.
Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Because, Steve, you sometimes come off as an arrogant know-it-all.
Because, Steve, you sometimes come off as completely pompous.
Because Steve, many times you come off as thinking you are better than the
rest of us.
Just my two cents from lurking for the past couple of months.
Mike Vax