[Dixielandjazz] COUNTRY JAZZ

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed May 31 18:38:55 PDT 2006

Coming at it from the opposite direction, there is a pretty good
Bluegrass band ( sometimes MKOM in limited quantity) named "HaySeed
Dixie" that started out doing covers of the rock group AC/DC!
http://www.hayseed-dixie.com/  Now they call what they do "RockGrass."

(If you know AC/DC tunes, some of them could also work as Dixie Jazz ;-)

Dave Richoux