[Dixielandjazz] dixie chix

Michael Janski michaeljanski at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 17:32:35 PDT 2006

On May 31, 2006 4:15:34 PM EDT Steve Barbone wrote:

". . . they've defeated their original narrow minded fan base who deserted
them . . . because they didn't like their politics."

So, you are implying that anyone who does not agree with them politically is
"narrow-minded" - one shant make a decision not to support someone's
artistry just because of their political stance. You aren't really saying
that, are you?  Isn't that, in itself, a narrow-minded viewpoint?

I haven't the right to stop supporting films by Streisand, Baldwin and their
ilk, simply because they promised to leave and then didn't? Oh my, should I
peek through the draperies to see if the thought police are poised to
pounce?

Michael