[Dixielandjazz] Dixie Chicks going Dixieland?

patcooke77 at yahoo.com patcooke77 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 15:34:15 PDT 2006

I can't fault anyone for not "keeping up with current trends" in the pop music field.  I don't keep track of them...I just really don't care.  It's just not my kind of music(?).  I'm retired now, and I don't depend on music for a living.  It doesn't matter how much money the pop stars make. I don't want any part of it.  I won't play it.  I just don't feel it, and I wouldn't be doing it right.....whatever right is.

Pat Cooke