[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixieland in Fredericksburg Texas

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue May 23 22:02:47 PDT 2006

See there Dan and Dave:

Why ya'll can't get any decent gigs as musicians is cause all them
danged doctors and medical guys are taking YOUR GIGS,  Now how many
Brain Surgeries and mammagrams did you guys do last year and get paid
for them. :))

What's wrong with this picture ?  That's my friends is why there ain't
no Dixieland gigs for Professional musicians in TEXAS, wake up and
Smell the Ether :))   Or maybe quit smelling the Ether:))  Protesteth
loudly to the Physicians and pharmacists unions  "FOUL FOUL"

And some of ya'll are gonna fly all the way out to Sacramento to see
and hear another bunch of computer operators, teachers,  and doctors
and lawyers and I don't know whut all's and actually pay to hear them
play music.  :))

Cheers,

Tom