[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland in Fredericksburg Texas

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue May 23 21:52:47 PDT 2006

Wonderful:

The Boys in St. Gabriel's are comprised of Musicians,  but we will be
offering discounted rates for  Root Canals and Frontal
Lobotomies,vasectomies and colonostomies for physician pharmacists
musicians, and of course free Mamagrams and pap smears  for all ladies
at all of our festivals this year :))   Just stop by and knock three
times on the tour bus.  :))

Cheers, and ya'll come ya heah!!

Tom