[Dixielandjazz] Re: Harry Raderman/Yellow Dog

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Tue May 23 17:51:53 PDT 2006

Well, as a 13 yr old, I found it to be inspirational- as I said it was one
reason why I took up the trombone- and fun.  I still think it is fun.  I
don't find any of the laughing "nightmarish".  I also ordered a copy of YDB
from the then still running Handy Publishing Company and got a nice letter
from W. C. Handy Jr. that I still have. I gave the arrangement to my High
School Band Director.  It may still be at the school somewhere.

Ron