[Dixielandjazz] Improving on the originals ( Monk)

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Tue May 23 17:51:14 PDT 2006

True. I have one of the albums and it is absolutely hysterical!
For an instrumental album in the same vein, "The Very Best of Irving
Garner" is great! (title approximate)
It's just piano and drums. I used to know who the performers were,
but I've forgotten.
Randy Morris told me that he has the album, still in the shrinkwrap.
I tried to buy it from him, but he wouldn't sell.
My 2¢

John